Saturday, October 23, 2021

Saturday Morning Junction - beat the rain!

Well the whole Bay Area knows rain is coming, but it held out long enough for a good Diablo Ride. Lots of other riders thinking the same thing.

Knee hurts but succumbed to my commands. First ride of the year in tights - I wore my Loose Tights (oxymoron?) so my brace would fit underneath... worked OK.

They were doing some Search & Rescue practice today, so a little more traffic than normal.

Post-ride bike inspection revealed that my sew-ups probably won't make it through the season... but I have some supple Pavès aged and ready in the garage!



Cal Jersey Autoblog





Is this a new sign? It's an old dip.



Wildlife Encounter: Coyote!

This guy said "Nice Merckx" as he passed.


Blue shoes for the win.




Diablo Shoutout to Kasters! aka SandleGuy

Blue shoes for the win - hey, that's the same guy!



More blue shoes - note that he's in the lead.

Local hero Metcalf has blue shoes too.



Making good progress on my quest to become the Legend of The Bump.

No comments: