Saturday, October 01, 2022

2022 Diablo Day 59 - Saturday Junction

First Diablo ride in 2 weeks!  Suffering coefficient was proportionally higher.

Also, this sucks... my camera mount broke and my camera fell off my bike and broke when it hit the road... so until I get a replacement you loyal readers might have to put up with cell phone photos or something. Another bummer... they're not making Contour cameras any more and that's what I have mounts and batteries for and really don't want to switch.  Bright side: there's still a bunch for sale on eBay and they're cheaper than they used to be, so I should have it next week.

It's October now, so I'll be switching to the winter bike soon - I should probably dust him off.

There was a guy at Junction with a Klein Quantum... probably about a '96. I got it on video, but then my camera broke so the file got corrupted.  It was kind of a psychedelic pink and yellow.

I'm getting a flu shot and COVID booster next Friday - hoping for minimal side effects.

And tomorrow is the Diablo Challenge and I'm volunteering again - come say hi.








No comments: