Saturday, July 01, 2023

2023 Diablo Day 30 - Saturday Morning Junction. Turnout Pledge Ride #4

The Mount Diablo Cyclists are fund raising for more bike turnouts! I have pledged to donate $5 for every time I ride Diablo until the end of September; won't you join me?  Here's the link - tell them Diablo Scott sent you.  

LINK->  Bike Turnouts


The entire Bay Area knew it was going to be hot today. I planned for an early one to get out in front of the heat wave... it mostly worked but the wave did catch me.

Lots of riders training for The Death Ride which is now only two weeks away. I figured everyone who passed me was a Death Rider, and everybody I passed was a duffer... there were lots more of the former.

I didn't wait around at Junction - just a quick swig of Heed and zip up my jersey and head back down.










Shawn!


No comments: