Wednesday, October 02, 2019

2019 WNR 29

Special guest riders tonight - Lance Oldstrong and Midland!

Shawn and Kathryn and that makes five of us.  Shawn and I stayed together and then everyone re-grouped at Junction.

There was a lot of talk about how we should commemorate next Wednesday as the end of the season - the talk was more about what to do after the ride though; like Rocco's Pizza.

At Junction we met rider Alison, who had some good stories and fit right in with our little BS session and posed with us for Shawn's photo.

Alison (middle)

Alison had never heard of the famous "pink panniers lady" Alison; made me think about how long since I've seen her.

Famous "pink panniers lady" Alison.

Tarantula Tally:  one crawler at Moss Landing.
Wildlife Encounter:  lots of deer






Purple guy passed me like nothin' and then almost stopped... I guess he was doing intervals.

Midland had a flashing headlight that made the cars pull over and let him pass.

1 comment:

Monrezee said...

Thanks for saying it was the light that made cars pull over, and not my loud, bad singing. haha