Saturday, July 18, 2020

2020 SMR 22

Wildlife Encounter: deer and turkeys

Broken Back Status: I felt good today. I've settled on the proper dose of Ibuprofen before a Diablo ride so pain was managed.  I told a few friends I saw that I felt about 85% normal, with brief forays into the 90% range.

I experimented with some lower tire pressure this morning: 92/95 instead of 98/100 in my 25mm tires and boy I think I could convince myself that I felt a positive difference!  JB said that he himself had experimented with HIGHER tire pressure with 110 in his 23s and he could feel every grain of sand on the road.




HEY! There are PEOPLE standing on TOP of Devil's Pulpit!  I didn't know there was a way up there!



I think it's about time for a spiffing-up with some new handlebar tape.

Attention Diablo Newbs - if you have to stop, don't do it at a bottle-neck!





I'm not sure if this guy was pumping something out of the buried tank, or something into it.



2 comments:

Kcthakur058@bloggest said...

Center Post
Center Post
Center Post
Center Post
Center Post
Center Post
Center Post
Center Post
Center Post

Diablo Scott said...

Product Review: CenterPost.org - This is where people without enough brains to scam for telemarketers go to write bullshit about crap products.