Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Wednesday Junction



OK, three consecutive Wednesdays... getting back to normal.

Charlie and JB are away on vacations. I checked with Shawn because I still haven't seen his new bike but we couldn't find a time that worked for both of us. So it was a solo ride.

And I had my first post-patella fracture sub-60  Junction time so that was very good result. I did a lot of standing and dancing on the pedals, and it didn't hurt too much and it had some power behind it, but it was still pretty clumsy. I even threw my chain off the crank once and had to dismount to get it back on and I still had a minute and a half cushion.

Passedem-Passedme ratio = 0/6  but one guy was on an ebike.

On the way down, the sun was in my eyes and I had to take it ultra careful... just like every year about this time, except this year I am double secret careful because PATELLA.

Lots of friendly riders tonight, I didn't know any of them.

Wildlife Encounter: deer on The Approach

The Air Quality is... not great.


eBike Guy



No comments: