Saturday, August 19, 2023

2023 Diablo Day 43 - Saturday Junction. Turnout Pledge Ride #17.

The Mount Diablo Cyclists are fund raising for more bike turnouts! I have pledged to donate $5 for every time I ride Diablo until the end of September; won't you join me?  The State of California will MATCH our donations! Here's the link - tell them DiabloScott sent you.  

LINK->  Bike Turnouts

Charlie sent me a link to the NGR repair project web page - check it out - lots of cool photos. I hope they put a turnout lane in there too.



Hurricane Hillary is cooling things down a bit - OK, I don't know if that's true but it was cooler today than Wednesday.

I saw a guy in a Cal jersey but I couldn't find him in the Diablo Bike Cam video.

Talked to Ted passing out Turnout Project fundraising literature at The Junction again, he said business was good. He's quite the ambassador for this project. He said quite a few people commented on the YouTube video I made of us last week, and he's never felt so famous... I guess I should've warned him about my loyal enthusiastic fans.

One month of summer left... I better get something done.












No comments: